AP Psychology & Consulting Services (APPCS) are delivering a workshop to help small businesses create a mental health and wellbeing action plan in alignment with the National Mental Health and Wellbeing Roadmap (the Roadmap).
This hands-on workshop is aimed at managing risks and moving your workplace towards being more psychologically safe.
- Introduction to HHTS Framework and Guidelines
- Deep dive into the key risks, strengths and challenges within your workplace, aligned to the Seven Workplace Strategies
Post-session work: Conduct foundational workplace audit using the HHTS guidelines
- Focus groups to align your audit against the Seven Workplace Strategies to create a psychologically safe workplace
- Confirm key priorities for your workplace and develop a tailored action plan
At the end of the course, you will:
- Understand the evidence and research behind the HHTS Framework and Guidelines.
- Identify key risks, strengths and challenges within your workplace mapped against the HHTS Framework and Guidelines.
- Apply the Seven Workplace Strategies to create a psychologically safe workplace.
- Confirm key priorities for your organisation and develop a tailored strategic action plan that is mapped to your organisation
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at people who contribute to or have accountability for health, safety and wellbeing, such as:
- Health and Safety Advisors
- Managers of a team